Each child is unique, as well as his/her family, that’s why I offer one-to-one personalized consultancy services. During the consultancy process, I help each family to find the best options for their children, whatever their academic background and aspirations may be.
Every country has its unique culture, specific educational programmes and different types of schools and it’s not easy to decide which is the right one for you. There are many factors to be considered when choosing the study destination and the study programme, and I am here to guide you through the entire process. Let’s start this journey together!
HOW? WHY? WHEN?
- Contact Your Education Shape;
- Set your goals;
- Choose the country, the study programme, the type of school and the right environment for you;
- Visit the schools you are considering applying to;
- Go through the admission process;
- Accept the offer and confirm your place;
- Pre-departure arrangements;
- Start your journey;
- Enjoy the experience!
- At our partner schools, students will find incredible resources to support their learning in the classroom, sports field, art studio, and beyond. Quality resources and extracurriculars provide students with the opportunity to fully explore their interests and talents;
- Living among peers from many different nationalities help students to adapt more easily to an international-multicultural environment;
- Some of the strongest features of character that the students develop are independence and taking responsibility for their own actions;
- The small number of students in a class allows them to be active participants in the teaching-learning process;
- Logical learning, critical thinking, argumentation, interdisciplinarity and the practical knowledge the students gain, prepare them for life;
- Each student has a personal tutor who monitors his/her academic progress;
- The academic program includes theoretical, practical and university preparation, as well as academic and professional counseling;
- Due to the preparation offered by our partner schools, the chances of admission to a prestigious university significantly increase.
Each school has its own admission calendar therefore, please consider the following:
- Most schools start the admission process 1 year in advance. The closing date for applications vary between 1st of August of the preceding year and a few weeks prior the academic year starts;
- Some selective schools start the admission process 2-3 years in advance;
- Depending on the year of study and the existence of available places, some schools may accept a transfer during the year.
The recommended age is the one at which the student is emotionally and academically prepared for this wonderful challenge. That being said, please consider the following:
- If you are considering the British education system, please note that Y9 (13 years old) and Y12 (16 years old) are the most common entry years. But Y9 and Y12 are not the only entry points that you may consider, there are schools and programmes that allows you to apply for Y10 (14 years old) and Y11 (15 years old) entry;
- For other educational systems you may apply for the last 2, 3 or 4 years of study;
- Some schools are really strict with student’s date of birth (DOB), other are flexible up to +1 year difference.
- If you are considering to graduate the high school abroad, the minimum period of study that you should consider is 2 years;
- If you would like to have only 1 term or 1 year experience abroad, few schools may offer you this opportunity, but please note that you will have less schools to choose from.