CAMPS & COURSES ABROAD
Camps and courses abroad are for you if you want to:
- Improve your language skills;
- Adapt more easily to a diverse international environment;
- Study certain subjects in a different education system;
- Prepare for admission and see what it’s like to be a student at a school abroad or at a top university;
- Deepen your knowledge or see if the chosen career fits you;
- Have an unforgettable experience!
Language camps, academic camps, vocational camps, day camps, preparation courses for GCSE, IGCSE and A-Level exams or preparation courses for certain subjects, all of which are accessible to you during the summer or throughout the year.
UNFORGETTABLE LIFE-CHANGING EXPERIENCE
With language, academic or vocational COURSES offered by our partner institutions, you will experience a few weeks of learning adventure!
Most of the camps are designed for 2 weeks, but there are also courses designed for 1, 3 or 4+ weeks. The camps are held on schools and universities campuses, or language centres, from England, Austria, Canada, Switzerland, France, Germany, Italy, Monaco, Portugal, Spain and the USA.
Studying in an international friendly environment, through interactive lessons, with a wide range of activities to explore and with colleagues from all over the world, you will understand how, only a few weeks, may shape you and the way you interact with others!
The life skills that you will develop, the new interests that you will discover, the places that you will visit and the friendships that you will build will enrich you!
Enjoy the experience, study with passion and discover the world with Your Education Shape!
TYPES OF CAMPS AND COURSES ABROAD
Academic camps and courses
Academic camps and courses cover 3 study areas: intensive language study, learning certain subjects and preparing for the university.
The Summer Camps focused on the intensive study of a modern language offer you the possibility to combine 24 to 40 hours of study per week, with various sports and social activities. Some camps offer you the option to take the language certification exam at the end of the course (IELTS, CAE, DaF, DELF).
If you want an accelerated improvement of your language level or an intensive preparation before the certification exam, contact us. We will recommend a few options from which you may choose the right camp or course for you.
If you want to continue your high school or university studies in a program taught in English, Spanish, German or French, make sure you have the language level corresponding to the requirements and the language certification required by the institution where you will continue your studies.
Studying certain subjects in a different education system is an essential experience for those who want to study abroad, and also for those who are curious to explore a new subject or another style of teaching.
These camps give you the opportunity to get acquainted with the GCSE, A-Level or IB programs, to become familiar with the subjects you want to study in high school, and to see if you like the chosen subjects.
Such camps help you to make the transition to a high school abroad much easier.
There are also courses that help you prepare for the GCSE, IGCSE and A-Level exams. Some courses focus on examination techniques, others on the content of the subject.
The Summer Camps focused on university preparation help you be better prepared for competitive admission to top universities abroad.
In addition to the classes, you will participate in practical workshops and masterclasses that will help you develop the skills needed to study at a top university in your chosen field. The motivation letter, the preparation for the interview and how to select the right universities for you are topics addressed during the workshops.
This type of camp will give you the opportunity to study the chosen field at an in-depth level, to learn from specialists, and to be surrounded by students who want to continue their studies at top universities. The environment will be one that will help you experience a little bit of what “student life” means.
Language camps and courses
- The vocational camps offer you the opportunity to expand your knowledge in the chosen field: marine biology, architecture, astronomy, medicine, genetics, engineering, robotics, law, visual and performing arts, business, marketing, journalism and more;
- The interactive workshops, group projects and special guests help you to have a real perspective on the chosen field;
- The vocational camps are for students aged from 12 to 18 and are taught in English. Depending on the age and camp chosen, the minimum recommended level of English proficiency should be B1 or C1.
Family Camps/Day Camps
- Family camps, also known as Day Camps, are designed for children and teenagers aged from 3 to 18 who want to have the experience of a summer camp during the day and spend the rest of their time with their family;
- Some day camps offer to the parents the opportunity to study modern languages;
- In addition to the classes, the camp program includes a number of activities and excursions;
- Most camps are designed for 2 weeks, but there are also camps that accept registrations for 1 or 3 weeks. Camps are held in schools’ campuses or language centers abroad.
When are the camps held?
Most of the camps take place during the summer (June-August), which is why they are also known as Summer Camps.
There are also camps and courses that take place in the spring (April) or fall (October) and focus on language or academic improvement. If you want, you can enrol in foreign language courses, academic courses and preparation courses for the GCSE, IGCSE and A-Level exams, spring, summer and autumn.
If you love winter sports, you can sign up for a Winter Camp (December – March) to combine skiing or snowboarding lessons with foreign language lessons. If you want, you can choose only winter sports or only foreign language courses.
Camps and courses throughout the year are also an option for improving your language skills. Some courses are also available online, 1-to-1 or in groups.
- Contact Your Education Shape;
- From the recommended courses, choose the right one for you;
- Go through the enrolment and confirmation procedures;
- Pre-departure arrangements;
- Start your journey;
- Enjoy the experience!
- Choose the next course with Your Education Shape!
Different courses, different age ranges, but the courses offered by our partners are addressed to those who are between the ages of 3 and 18+.
Depending on the age of the student, some courses may or may not be accessible. For example, the university preparation courses are addressed to those who are minimum of 16 years old during the Summer course.
Most courses offered by our partner institutions are designed for a minimum period of 2 weeks, but there are also courses designed for 1 week or 3-4 weeks.
Some courses may be booked for up to 6 weeks or more.
The GCSE, IGCSE and A-Level preparation courses can also be organized 1-to-1, tailored to your needs, and can take place throughout the year, even in the online format.
We have aroused your interest and would you like to know more about the camps and courses offered by our partner institutions? Contact us and request an offer!
Rafa Nadal Academy