TRAVEL ARRANGEMENTS & AIRPORT TRANSFER
The travel arrangements and the airport transfer are important parts of your experience therefore, before buying the airplane tickets, please consider the following:
- Buy the airplane tickets after receiving the confirmation of enrollment for your course or study programme;
- The recommended dates, hours and airports for arrival and departure should be respected, so you don’t have to pay extra fees;
YES COURSES providers may offer, included in the course fee, free airport transfer for specific dates, hours and airports. Before buying the airplane ticket, please check these details.
YES SCHOOLS have a published term dates calendar that should be respected. Some schools are more rigid than others therefore, please check with the school if earlier/later arrivals/departures are allowed. You should also check if there is an induction programme for new students and which is the recommended arrival date for this. Please note that the airport transfer represents an extra cost that you’ll have to pay to the school, to the guardian or to the taxi company.
- Connecting flights should not be tight. Your first flight may be delayed, you may have to change the terminal for your connection, to buy something to eat or to stop to the restroom. Allow yourself to have a longer connection;
- For connecting flights, avoid having two separate tickets. If you miss your connection you will have to buy a new ticket. Instead, if you have a single ticket for your connecting flights and you miss your connection because your first flight was delayed, the airline company will put you in the next available flight at no extra cost;
- The Unaccompanied Minor (UM) service is a paid service and is not offered by all airlines companies. Please check if this service is available, and buy it when you buy the airplane ticket. If you have a connecting flight, the UM fee will be paid for each segment (1 connection = 2 segments = 2 UM fees). Each country and each airline company have different rules for under 18 students. Please check what rules apply to you;
- Travelling as Unaccompanied Minor may involve, besides the UM service fee paid at the airline company, an extra fee for the airport transfer, but this should be checked case by case;
- Ensure that you have all the documents necessary to travel: passport/identity card, course or study programme confirmation, visa letter and documents (if necessary), flight ticket, travel insurance, transfer confirmation, consent to travel, course provider contact numbers, roaming service activated.
HAVE A WORRY-FREE JOURNEY!