ANNUAL TENNIS & SCHOOL PROGRAM
Philosophy & Values
- The Rafa Nadal Academy by Movistar philosophy is based on a methodology designed by the coaching team that has taken Rafa Nadal to the pinnacle of professional tennis. Led by Toni Nadal himself, the Academy’s team of coaches is capable of maximising each player’s strengths and getting the best out of each of them, both on and off the court.
- The aim of the programme is to maximise the potential of each player at a high-performance centre where they can combine their tennis activities with excellence in their studies. After their time at the Rafa Nadal Academy by Movistar, players will have the option to continue their academic training by applying for scholarships at top US universities.
- Tennis coaching and academic education are accompanied by comprehensive life coaching based on values inspired by the traits of Rafa Nadal himself. The state-of-the-art facilities, meticulous methodology, the quality of the teaching staff and academic excellence all mean that the prestige of this annual (or semester) plan is in keeping with that of the player whose name graces the Academy.
EDUCATION & BOARDING
• 1 academic course at the American International School of Mallorca.
• Accommodation at the Academy’s supervised residency.
• Breakfast, lunch, afternoon snack and dinner.
• Leisure and recreational activities at weekends.
• Official welcome pack.
FITNESS TRAINING AND HEALTH
• 6 hours of fitness training per week.
• Medical check-up on arrival.
• Medical care, physiotherapy and nutrition service.
• Sports psychology support.
• 17 hours of tennis training per week.
• Quarterly report on the player’s progress and video analysis.
• Welcome pack.
• Premium off-court training (technique, tactics, video
analysis and mental skills).
• Creation of tournament schedule (according to age and standard) and travel organisation.
• Coaching in competitions. (Tournament expenses not